Medicine and Cupid

so i now am equipped with 225 doxycycline, which i get to start taking on Monday. and the direction recommend that i take this medicine the same time everyday, and i should not lay down for an hour after taking it. so now i need to figure out what time to start to take them. our midnight is their 8 am, which is about the time i'll be taking them during my stay in africa. so it could be interesting...

happy v-day.

one week from today i'll be boarding a plane. i'm soooo excited! i really need to sort my things, and box the belonging which are staying here. i need to call about changing my insurance to liability. i should try to update my driver's license. monday or tuesday i need to get my second helping of hep a+b. need to spray all my clothing and bags with bug repellent. need to get some bug spray/sunscreen combo. need to transfer my school fees. i may call kilimanjaro tomorrow morning and ask a few more questions.

Today's Challenge: call a friend on the phone and sing them a song.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Completing today's challenge was quite easy- I did it three times officially before I even saw the challenge....does that count?

p.s. this is totally random- but while you're out 'touching' folks-try and ride an elephant while you're in T.

Shari said...

Completing today's challenge was quite easy- I did it three times officially before I even saw the challenge....does that count?

p.s. this is totally random- but while you're out 'touching' folks-try and ride an elephant while you're in T.