mass mailings and work

so i read thru the book of Joel last night. it was good for me. lately during my Bible reading, the verses that seem to jump out at me are verse about the Lord's army and spiritual battles. so these are a few of the verses from last night's reading: The Lord thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it? "Even now," declares the Lord, "return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning." (joel 2.11-12) lately my life has been so calm, but i can feel to tension starting to form. and as of right now, i'm looking forward to the change...

it hit me that i'm leaving this month - in 20 days actually. that's amazing to me!

my boss and co-workers are all very supportive. tho it was difficult to tell them i was leaving, i'm relieve to not have to keep it a secret any longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mass mailings in your title, but not in your post.