just stuff

about 5 minutes ago i took the mail out to our postal box. some thoughts dawned on me during the brief outing: it's an incredibly beautiful day and life is good for me right now. it's about 50°, no wind and a clear, sun-filled sky. the brightness of the sun caused me to have an instant headache when i first walked out the door, but it quickly faded when the warmth sunk into my skin. it's not winter any more, and that makes me happy. i suffer from season affective disorder. (way too much time surfing the internet, becoming a 'cybercondriac')

there's a new shoot coming from my plant at work.

this bird made a very poor decision. you may be able to see its entire outline if you look closely enough. this picture is taken from inside my office window. it's going to bother me enough that i'll have to go outside and clean off the window.

and finally, a photo of my sweet addict.

No comments: