blessings and wedding stuff

i can't say it enough: God has truly blessed me in so many ways. when i think about how 'blest' my life is, i can't help but be overwhelmed. like meeting this great guy who sees past my imperfections and he loves me the same. i don't get that (yet i'm so grateful!), because i'm learning each day more and more how imperfect and difficult to love that i really am. (that last sentence is a grammatical nightmare!)

another example of blessings: my friends and family. they are taking care of this wedding stuff and it's a beautiful thing. so this is a shout out to everyone who is helping with wedding planning, especially lacey, denise, shottie, laura, mom, mom, mom (i'm gonna have 3 moms - how stinkin' amazing is that?), dad, dad, (and two dads!), valerie, kimberly... (and so many more.)

shottie has offered to write the addresses on our invitations. that is amazing. troy's dad is helping print the invitations. my peeps in sodak are working out all the details about eating /gathering /decorations /cakes /photographer / music/ etc. (do i have any takers for creating the 'order of worship' for the big event?) oh i just remembered something else - shottie's dad is hooking us up with our rings. i'm really blown away how God has placed certain people in my life to help me out. for me not to have to plan this event is SUPER ROCKING MY LOVELY WORLD! this is a beautiful adventure.

No comments: