Entertainment

once a month the ladies from my work all get together and we go bowling. let me just say that i absolutely love working for a company who places importance on team building. our boss lets us off early for our bowling fandangos. that rocks! so last night we all went to the bowling center in woodstock. after some good times at the bowling alley we headed over to o'charleys for some good eats. we had some great laughs during all the events. i love the ladies i work with - 2 patsy's, 2 cathy's, 2 cynthia's.

troy had an interview yesterday and the job is his if he wants it. i still think that something is coming tomorrow, so we are waiting to see what transpires. he's pretty glad that something has come, and he can be making some cash.

troy cleaned out my car - like really cleaned the car. he found some bird nests near the wipers, and some nastiness in the area around the trunk lid. this reminds me of a time when valerie cleaned out my car and found some incredibly nasty, mildewed and gross, cupcakes under my seat. i'm dying laughing about that one. (for me, i normally clean out my car when i'm going on vacation.) i'm really glad that troy puts emphasis on keeping his car clean. wonder what i'll have to do in order to butter him up so he keeps my car clean, too.

today's agenda: going to philly cheesesteak for lunch. i think i'm driving to cartersville after work so i can drop off these invitations/addresses for shottie. we'll see what comes after that.

i have a photo on a wall in my office. it's a yellow vase with white daisies. the background color is kinda green and yellow. it matches my office quite well. on another wall of my office, i have a world map. another wall, some photos of ireland (that's the name of my niece) and the messiah house (+ cory, - zach), with a cross that says 'love one another'. i have a leather chair sitting across from my desk, and that monster plant which has more shoots and it's nearly taking over an entire corner. i have magnets of 'the office' on my file cabinet. 'wholly yours' by david crowder is playing thru my speakers. the number '3039.00' is displayed on my calculator. i have a orange pineapple candle sitting on my desk - and it's lit. the time on telephone reads '11:00 AM WED 26'. i have a picture of Flora held up by a picture holder which says 'back 2 work'. i have a smiley post-it stuck to my monitor which was given to me by a co-worker after an office episode where michael gets the post-it note from pam which makes him look real important. i have several post-it notes stuck on my desk - one says 'josh repay 15 hrs, and another says, 'sizzle, fresh lime'. those two words happen to be the glidden paint colors we have chosen for our wedding. i have some bible verses sitting by my phone. i need to take out this letter addressed to tim hopkins.

1 comment:

Amanda Mae said...

So, I just looked up those paint colors on the glidden website, and they are Fantastic! Although I'm concerned that you guys might be ceremonially throwing paint at each other or something, though.