holidays

so my parents mostly surprised me with a visit. they arrived last saturday and left again on Christmas day. we had a good time. glad they got to spend some time with the boys from the ranch. my parents make grand grandparents.

tonight is the mixed nuts party at the ranch.

went to bed before 9.30 last night. it was a beautiful thing to sleep until my alarm went off at 6.48 this morning. between my parents, denise's mom, and hanging out at the ranch - my body was worn out. (oh there may be some other factors, but we i'm not going into detail.)

looking forward to having 4 days off again. having Christmas and new year's day fall on tuesdays is working out to be a beautiful thing for me. looking forward to tonight and tomorrow and sunday and monday.

it.s been raining for most of the day.

No comments: