Her Name

Khadijah's friend's name is Nelly. i found it written down in a notebook at my place.

going to sin city again in january for a scrapbooking retreat. any one wanna go with?

i.ve gotten into drinking coffee lately. well, mostly i should say i.ve gotten into drinking lattes because my coffee has to have milk and sugar.

when i wear my contacts i get compliments. it feels awkward to have married guys say i am beautiful.

lately i have been listening to shane and shane 'pages' cd over and over again.

Christmas is 22 days away.

i like Christmas songs which speak of Christ. all those others songs don.t do much for me - jingle bells, santa is coming to town - blah blah blah. country song that makes me laugh, but it shouldn't - Merry Christmas to the Family by Montgomery Gentry. i haven.t heard grandma got ran over my a reindeer yet either. i remember always giving my gramma t such a hard time about that song! my brother and i couldn.t help but kid her about it.

i am addicted to sudoku.

i have great friends.

looking forward to the upcoming events:

wednesday - presentation at Teasley Middle
friday - dinner at japanese steakhouse
sunday - dinner @ hickoms

i am thinking that Christmas is a time for getting together with all of my friend's family.

No comments: