Oh how i love CVS

took another journey to CVS today with troy. purchased the following items:

CVS is running a deal on Lamisilk foot cream and that's my favorite kind of foot cream. makes my feet (and troy's) silky soft. this week if you buy 2 lotions, you'll get $10 extra care bucks. lucky for me, i had 2 coupons for lamisilk lotion, both for $3 off and some other extra care bucks coupons equalling $7. also i had a coupon for $.99 (a free cvs chapblock).

see receipt:

ok, so i paid $9.97 after all the coupons. So get this: at the bottom of the receipt, printed my $10 coupon. so that totalled my purchased today at -$.03 plus 2 tubes of lotions, a packages of tylenol and some chapblock. i absolutely love cvs.

troy just shakes his head then says, i spend what you save. (gotta love my husband's honesty.)

No comments: