So I Should Just Spill It...

...like a glass of beer at Red Lobster. ...or a coke at pizza hut. ...or a glass of water at Subway. (those are the 3 most recent spills i've experienced - not counting the semi trailer which somehow landed in the ditch near my office this afternoon. cathy has some good photos of that incident!) is that the type of spilling i'm to do?

ok here goes: his name is troy. he found me on the internet. we emailed for a few weeks. then he invited me to his church and i took him up on his offer. when i first looked into his blue eyes, i knew that he and i would have a life-long relationship. he knew from the minute he saw my pictures on the internet. it all still amazes me...

recap:
he first emailed me on the 5th of december, asking questions about African missions. i met him at his church on the 16th. he and his boys met my parents on the 22nd. (i don't think it was coincidence that my folks decided to drive down here for a visit during Christmas. good ol' divine planning.) my parents knew after they met him. (oh and they made it quite obvious that they gave their approval and what they expected of him.) troy and i joke about that all the time. (his mom is the same with all her fun, little comments. it's hilarious.) on the 29th he was brave enough to meet denise, steven, shottie and ma gapp at the ranch. i got a thumbs up from ma gapp, so i'm guessing that she approved too.

(ya'll should see me with this big smile as i'm reminiscing about these memories.)

ok, that's all you get for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's all we get? come on now!

Anonymous said...

I like the story a lot. It reminds me of mine. I felt your smile as I read the entry!

We look forward to meeting Troy.
How about a mullet dinner or whatever?

Anonymous said...

how about you spill the rest now?

Shari said...

you're leaving out a big chunk, my friend. looking forward to geocaching on Sunday.