I've Got Some News

the phrase, 'i've got some news,' seems to get everyone's attention. the best part is when i say that phrase, people instantly come back with some type of quick response. the most common one is 'you're pregnant?'. other's responses have been, 'you got married?' and 'you're going back to africa'. it's a good reminder that sometimes the best response is to simply hold your tongue and let the speaker speak. btw, i have not gotten married, nor am i pregnant, nor am i going back to africa (yet!).

so what do you think my news is? what do you think could have happened to me which makes me see life differently? it's something which keeps me up late at night and gets me up early in the morning. something that has spiced up my prayer life and challenges me to be a better person. something which is causing me to talk on my phone more often, read more books and seek other's advice (and concern).

guessed it yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A MAN IN YOUR LIFE.....