Happiest of New Years!!

i keep getting messages on my meebo instead of in in the comment section, but i love it. so thanks for brightening my day.

my most recent ones says, 'I am not the anonymous one, but you have me on the edge of my seat. [09:18] meeboguest463674: Happiest of New Years!!'

i think i may know who wrote that one, but one never knows... i'm waiting for a certain some to blow it and comment something about his/her thoughts on what i am talking about.

i have a picture of me and flora, my compassion kid, on my desk. that photo brings such strong emotion to me. i can see in her eyes and mine that we are so happy to finally meet each other. she's an incredible kid and i hope to return to meet her again. [Father, may You wrap your loving and protecting arms around flora. let her know she's loved. may You help her family to respect her and value her. thanks for drawing her into my life. i'm forever changed because of this little girl in tanzania. amen.]

No comments: