heavy

life for me feels really heavy.
[Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. matt. 11.28]

it feels like troy and i are not communicating well. all our conversations have to do with the ex-wife, lack of funds, and how poorly we are parenting.
[Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.1 pet 3.8]

my heart is hurting.
[Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. john 14.27]

there are so many thoughts in my head; some keep playing over and over, others pass by quick - never to return.
[Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea; hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught at the voice of the enemy, at the stares of the wicked; for they bring down suffering upon me and revile me in their anger. My heart is in anguish within me; the terrors of death assail me. Fear
and trembling have beset me; horror has overwhelmed me. I said, "Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. ps 55.1-6]

i tried to talk with troy about what i was feeling, but nothing came out. i'm terrible at verbally expressing my emotions. i laid in bed for hours last night trying to calm my thoughts but not solstice came.
[I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. john 16.33]
[Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 pet 5.7]

so now i'm putting on this pressure on myself for not being able to let go of my hurt, anxiety and stress.

any suggestions?



No comments: