Click it!

so i did it. i signed up to put ads on my blog. soon you'll notice them. you'll be helping out a sister by clicking them. we'll see how it goes and how long it takes for me to remove them. but i was thinking this might be a way of keeping me on track with blogging. i'm so sporatic now.

going to orlando again tonight. seems like troy is lucky enough to keep getting that run on friday night. i wouldn't even make it if there wasn't a nice bed in the back. i get tired about 11 then go to sleep - and sleep until about 9 am. it's a beautiful trip to orlando.

i changed my blog design, but i need tweak some things about this it - like how to get my meebo and flickr photos to work again. and how to change the time/date.

this is something i like. normally i don't spend much money on pens, but these are the best ones out there. that's a personal opinion, of course, but these are sweet.

No comments: