Answers

so troy (and i) have come to a decision about the job situation. after some not-so-subtle conclusions, the answer is quite simple. Troy and i were both praying that the answer would be crystal clear - and God certainly made that happen. now we are just waiting to hear some other news to confirm why God wants Troy at the certain company. tomorrow we should know that info.

i really like playing pool. last night i dragged troy with me to play. we originally went to the bowling alley to bowl, but quickly realized that bowling would take too long - the wait time was about 30 minutes. my fear - if i possessed a pool table, i just may not ever turn on the tv. well, i might have to catch an occasional Braves game, but other than that, i'd prolly be ok. unfortunately troy beat me last night, so i'll need to polish my skills a smidge.

i have a friend who is very sick with cancer. this person has impacted my life in a very positive way. he always makes time for me - to converse about my life and catch up on what he has missed since our last conversation. we've played many hands of cards, drunk some coffee, and simply enjoy each other's company. he always makes me feel like i matter. he and his family supported me during my time in africa with gifts and prayers. and so with that being said, i'm asking you to please say a prayer for my friend. he and his beautiful family is really hurting. they would appreciate all the prayers, support and love they can get.

No comments: