Daily Challenge #16

This past week I've heard about many people who went to the doctor.

My good friend, Patsy, had open heart surgery last Friday. She's home now but still can use all our prayers to get her healed and back to work.

Just found out about my friend, Cheryl, who is having knee replacement surgery today.

My co-worker's father-in-law had surgery for bladder cancer.

Michael, my son, is going to see a podiatrist on Thursday.

Lots of people needing physical healing.

So our challenge today is to pray over the doctors who are performing these procedures. If you don't know a doctor by name, look one up. Pray that he/she will know the power of Christ; pray they will acknowledge Who their masterful skills come from. Pray for them to have wisdom and skills to perform with excellence. Pray for them to have God's favor. Pray over their families. Write down their name in your journal - take a few minutes to ask God what to pray over these doctors. Whatever comes to mind, no matter if it makes sense to you or not - write that down. 

Today, I'm praying for my good, doctor friend who is part of these daily challenges. She actually delivered Carson, which was pretty awesome to have a good friend be part of that experience. For specifically, I pray for guidance for her, her children and her husband. May God reveal to them His glorious riches for their faithfulness.

No comments: