Daily Challenge #13

Hey there,

How has your week started?

So far mine started with my husband's cell phone beeping at me at 4:37am. After tossing and turning for several hours, it was time to get out of the warm bed. When I got in the van to drive to work, a warning light for low air in a tire was glaring at me from the dashboard. Troy climbed out of bed so he could fix the car. Because of that issue, I drove our new car to work today. (We traded the red truck for a car over the weekend.) Now I'm sitting at work, trying to organize all the tasks which are neatly stacked in piles on my desk.

So your challenge to to get your mind off of the tasks at hand. Grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit back and enjoy the moment. Take a few minutes to relish what good things are happening in your life.

I'm glad we were able to trade the truck for a good price on the car.
Glad that our insurance has lowered due to the new car.
Glad for a warm cup of coffee.
Grateful for friends who come over and randomly make us dinner. (Thanks, Denise!)
Grateful for friends who randomly send texts or email, just checking in.
Glad for family who continue looks after our needs.
Glad for the UPS guy who brings a smile to my face everyday.
Income tax refunds, maturity in our boys, fear of the Lord, friends from church who pray with me, a cell phone with apps.

Out, Tanya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't follow you! ):
How may I follow you? ;-)