Daily Challenge #10

We've each been blessed with the ability to be creative. It's truly a God-given gift. Too often we tend to rely on others to come up with new ideas or events. Lately my life feels so busy and rushed that I don't have time to sit and create. It's like playing for adults. When is the last time you created something really cool? I can't really remembe the last time I used this gift which has been so graciously given to me.
 
So our challenge today is to create something. Some of you are very creative in the kitchen (not my gift, but I appreciate it in others). Some of you are great at making cards or beautiful envelopes. Some can paint or draw. Some make clothes from pieces of materials. Some are gifted photographers. Some of you are graphic designers. Some of you can create love notes to those whom you cherish. Some of you might need to sit down with your kids or friends and create a path through the woods. Some of you may need to create a path through your garage so that you stop tripping over the debris. (PICK ME, PICK ME!!) 
 
I'm creating garage sale signs and a craigslist ad for our garage sale on Saturday. Anyone have anything you want to contribute to our garage sale? Just checking.
 
Open yourself up to something new and exciting. Get out of the old ways - try something new! You might just realize that you're more talented than you ever expected. God wants to display His creativity through you. Maybe you need to ask Him what He wants to do through you. It might be a good start.
 
-tanya
 

No comments: