3 Surprises in One Day

first surprise: my mom called from the airport this morning to inform me that their flight was oversold, they were bumped, and they got 2 round trip tickets. who incredibly cool is that? i know that troy's family is have a big get together over the 4th of july, so that might be an option.

second surprise: denise and shottie both stopped by my for little visit. they brought me a coke and some doritos. (that's a great snack!) oh, and they threw in some cough drops for good measure.

third surprise: got an email from laura, stating that she's coming to hot-lanta next month for business. it's always a good time with lauracious.

so troy and i are back to normal life again. well, it's as normal as it gets for us. he's traveling this week and i'm working. we'll see each othe on friday or saturday. guess we'll start to consolidate stuff this weekend. joy. first two things he'll bring to my house: coffee maker and bed.

No comments: