How I've Changed Since He Said, 'Yes'

maybe i should leave this open for ya'll to answer... that may be the best way to know how i've changed. i know i've changed some because troy isn't afraid to tells me how i've changed. that's one thing i love about him - he'll tell me things about anything without holding back. he's good about asking me - 'what thoughts are you holding back?' he's into the open and honest part of the relationship, which i need someone to get me talking about all that touchy-feeling stuff. (cuz ya'll know how much i love talking about my feelings. wink wink)

ok, so back to ways i've changed. (this is odd to think about. now that i've started this post i'm chickening out...)

so let's see, what else can i talk about instead of ways i've changed. the weather lately has been lovely. the sky is clear with the sun shining thru my window - reminding me of God's faithfulness. the new growth of my plant reminds me of the growth of troy and my relationship. the dvd sitting on my desk reminds me of the good friends i've acquire thru work. the candle on my desk reminds me how i should be fragrance of Christ. the map on my wall breathes hope into my soul and puts a prayer on my lips for my peeps around the world. the picture of flora and i sitting on my desk puts a smile across my face. my canyon burger cup reminds me of my love for burgers, and how much of a sacrifice Christ gave on the cross. my santa kleenex holder reminds me of denise and her grandma - and i just can't help but smile. and the song on my radio reminds me of how much i've fallen in love with troy over the last 3 months.

ok, back on track with how i've changed. i now look up website about relationships - see here and here. i've watched more girly/sappy movies in the last 3 months than i have ever.
p.s. i love you
definitely maybe
how to lose a guy in 10 days
license to wed
why did i get married

i watched an entire nascar race on tv.
i bought a fishing license.
i went to counseling and liked it.
i've learned my way around fayetteville and peachtree city.
i've spent much time in stockbridge.
i've not been around much for my friends on the weekends.
i've changed my phone service to t-mobile.
i've not been to the gym nearly enough.
i've gotten more soft, and look forward to love notes/emails.
i analyze every relationship - those struggling and those thriving.
i've had to think about wedding stuff.

here's your chance to comment on if you've seen any changes in me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I notice a HUGE difference. :) Just kidding... This is Jarrett from relevant church, I just wanted to say thanks for checking our site, and we're glad it's helped you out. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, You're a-dadgum-dorable. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

You are super giggly!