Tho It Linger, Wait For It

arrived in atlanta last night about 7.30. it's good to come back home, to get back into the swing of regular life. tho i didn't sleep very well last night, i'm feeling pretty pumped about life right now.

'there are some changes happening at my job.' that seems to be a common statement for me. there always seem to be changes at my office. so with that, i'll be given some extra responsibilities. currently we are working on updating the tech's truck stock. (pretty un-exciting stuff!) but something that was exciting was getting to show some of my co-workers the pictures of the SD trip. they can hardly believe how incredibly flat south dakota is.

anyway, after work tonight i had an opportunity to talk to my pastor about this beautiful adventure. he's very supportive, and is helping to raise support from my church family. i'm hoping to get some people willing to pray for me on a daily basis - any readers want to commit? financially, i have about 30% of my entire goal. (i can't tell you how exciting this is for me!)

before the meeting i cracked open my bible and ran across this verse: "For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay." (hab. 2:3) my bible has a little side note regarding the part about 'tho it linger, wait...' the question was asked, what am i waiting for? am i actively pursuing this? am i seeking the Lord to hold true to His promises in the matter? and i think the answer is YES. i am waiting (and have waited). i'm beseeching God to open avenues for His light to shine, and fulfill His promises. daily i'm trying to take Him at His word, expecting Him to open opportunities for me to tell others of this beautiful adventure.

No comments: