Absence

Troy has been out of town for training the last two days, and I miss him like crazy. The house is so quiet without him being around here. Carson and I are managing, but we're both looking forward to seeing him tomorrow night. We get Michael and Alex this coming weekend so that should be fun too. Thinking about going to Dixie Motor Speedway on Saturday to celebrate Steven's b-day. Steven will have all the boys from the ranch. It should be a good time. I'm trying to find a babysitter for the night so Carson can stay home. Any takers?

Carson is doing pretty well sleeping thru the night now. I'm being pretty strict on his feeding/wake/sleep schedule during the day so we can keep up the good sleeping patterns. I'm absolutely loving sleeping thru the night again since it's been before he was born that I got a full night sleep. As long as he gets 6 feedings in during the day, he'll sleep all night long. We'll just have to make sure he's continually gaining weight. So far he's up to nearly 11.5 pounds. So proud of him for sleeping thru the night and being so brave during his shots at the pediatric's office.


No comments: