Taking it to the Lord

We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him
our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love
rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you. Ps. 33.20-22

Every now and then God lays out a plan and sees if i will trust Him to make
it happen. This house deal is one of those plans. So far everything has been
laid perfectly. From the realtor, to lendors, to credit scores, to finding
the house, to what is to come. Yet there are some aspects which need a
miracle. We have to have an appraiser in the next 3 days so that we can get
this FHA loan. Financially we might need a miracle, too. It's a little scary
writing out $500 in checks to inspectors.

Yet I wake up in the morning hearing that small voice in my head asking me,
'Do you trust me?'. I hope at the end of the day, i will be able to say,
'yes'. I want to live my life in such a way that others realize i trust God.

No comments: