Just Stuff

troy and i have lots going on in our lives, yet it's surprisingly peaceful.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which
transcends all understanding,will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ
Jesus. Phil. 4.6-7
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt. 6.34
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will
be given to you as well. Matt. 6.31
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory
to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
John 14.13-14

I'm at the place in several areas of my life where all i can do is kneel
before the altar of God and proclaim, 'God, i don't know what to do. I can't
change the situation before me, but i know You can. Please reveal Yourself
thru this situation. I'm surrendering to Your lordship.' and somehow, some
way He continues to do that - reveals Himself over and over in a mighty and
powerful way. there's something about knowing there's nothing i can do, yet
He is able, which gives me strength and peace. like tithing - even though
financially it does not make sense to give away money in order to be
financial more stable, some how when we tithe we have less money troubles
that when we don't. God-onomics.

No comments: