Non Half Anniversary

yesterday i told all my friends from the office that today was my 6 month anniversary. i truly was convinced that it was. so i'm talking to troy last night as he's driving home, and asked him what he had planned for our 1/2 anniversary. he mentioned, 'how about on the 10th we order pizza?' i asked, 'on the 10th?' his reply, 'our anniversary is the 10th. we got married on the 10th of may'. then it hit me that today is the 6th. so i may have lost the wife of the year award over not knowing the exact date of our anniversary. guess when troy forgets my b-day, valentine's day, or an anniversary, i really don't have any right to be upset.

so i get to the car this morning and troy had bought flowers. guess he didn't want for me to be disappointed on our non half anniversary.


so this is me enjoying a piece of chocolate cake and my purple daisies on our non half anniversary.

No comments: