New Discoveries

so in the last couple of days i've discovered some really sweet shortcut to my google account. that makes my day. i've learned how to transfer my blog to my new google account, learned some cool stuff to do with my calendar, and how to update my blog by sending an email. guess i'm confessing in a round about way that i'm a techie junkie and thrive on learning those little shortcuts. just color me 'nerd'.

troy is gearing up for an amazing Christmas. that's about all i have to say, since he reads this blog.

i'm looking forward to shopping for the kid's gifts this year. fun times. i'm used to shopping for other people's kids, but this year they are my kids. by the way, i love having kids. it's a little different for troy and me since we get the kids every other weekend (translation: about 4 days a month). michael is getting into the tween stage with his attitude. it's crazy to see the change in him since he began middle school. alex accepted Christ last weekend, and we stoked about that. he connects so well with the other kids from our church. alex has some speaking parts in the Christmas play, and he's pretty excited about that.

No comments: