Songs

so i was driving back from stone mountain, and some songs on the radio connected me with the Savior of the world. well, actually He and i were already connected, but those songs helped me to focus on Him.

so i'm making a list of some of the lyrics which draw my heart nearer to the the Savior. comment if you know the songs.

1.) fling wide you heavenly gates
2.) let our worship burn for the world to see
3.) what in that moment when you were running so hard and fast made you stop and turn for home
4.) then i shall bow in humble adoration
5.) it’s the song of the redeemed rising from the African plain
6.) Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance
7.) if I sail beyond the farthest ocean or lose myself in depths below, wherever I may go your love surrounds me
8.) one little word shall fell him
9.) i tip my hat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#4 how great thou art