how do i explain...?

*my emotions?
*why i pray?
*why i'm convinced that Jesus needs me?
*why i enjoy wifi so much?
*what 'get over the sun' means?
*why i'm not putting more effort into finding a roommate?
*why my heart longs for the lonely times when i was in Tanzania?
*my passion for MS Excel?
*why i don't get drama?
*why it's ok for people to say they need me, but how much of a struggle it is for me to tell them the feeling is reciprocated?
*how cool it is that i have friends?
*why i'm so critical of stuff - i.e church services, fashions, the way people spend their money?
*why i'm so incredibly independent and struggle to depend on others?
*that i love listening to missionaries tell of their beautiful adventures?
*that i'm a detail person and sometimes 'big picture people' drive me nuts?
*that within me lies a person who is daring, yet timid?
*why it takes me so long to open my heart to anyone?
*why i like to read books about business and the reason why things happen - the tipping point is an example?

tonight i had a great time eating dinner with a couple of my friends. chili's is a constantly good choice for food - good choice, lacey! tho i don't have many close friends here in georgia, the ones i have are truly amazing. thru out my life's journeys, i've acquired some great friends. very few of them live in the state where i met them. kimberly is in las vegas. laura is now in alaska. misty is in nebraska. denise is in georgia. valerie, deena, jamie are still in south dakota. shottie and lacey are both in georgia, but i met both of them within the last 4 years. maybe that should be a warning for those two. guess i'll need to wait and see where they'll end up. seems to be a trend that my friends don't stay in the same place. i follow that pattern. so why is that? why do i gravitate towards people who are movers and go-ers? and yet, even tho we've all moved, we are still close friends. i love that! and when i was in africa the difference in time zones came in very handy!

1 comment:

Shari said...

New Jersey has come up a few times in the last few days...

Love this post. thanks for sharing!