Daily Challenge #24

Good morning, (or for my friends in Europe - Good evening!)

So there's this song out by Matt Maher called "Rise Up". Check it out here. I think you can even download it for free from that link as well. See the lyrics below. It's a rocking song with a powerful message.

Lately I have been filled with hope, as though something great is about to happen. I don't know what is coming (or if anything is coming for that matter), but something is stirring in my soul. I can feel it it, like a train that is miles away, but you can hear the bellow of the horn. She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes...

Habakkuk 2.3: 
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Troy told me one day what he is going to inscribe on my tombstone. It'll say, "This is her favorite part!". "If it's a good day for living, it's a good day for dying." - that's what my dad's tombstone should say. I can't wait for that day - to meet my Maker, eye to eye.

So what are you are waiting for? What's stirring in your soul? What is the condition of your soul? What do you know you should be doing but you are not doing? What has someone asked you do, but you're chicken? Step up to the plate. It's time to RISE UP... RISE UP when this life has got you down. I want to hear about it. I know that each of us have desires in our heart which we are too scared to do, or maybe we are even too scared to tell our closest companions. It's time to start talking. You need to take a step in that direction. Start getting some books about whatever you need to do. Get some knowledge so you'll be successful. "Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell your problem you have a big God." It's time to do something.

This is mine... (I'm being vulnerable here by putting this out.) I feel as though I'm supposed to write a book. I don't have any clue how that is going to happen with the insanity of my life, but somewhere, somehow I think that is what I'm supposed to do. For Troy and me, we feel like we are supposed to create a non-profit organization. Troy has the vision, and I have the business skills, but it's a huge endeavor. We'll see where that leads. 

So what's yours? Write it to me. Tell someone. Do something about it. The revelation has already come to you. It's time to start taking the steps to bring it to fruition.

When you see the road ahead
that you've been down before
When you're half way to no where
and you can't pay the toll

You're hanging onto mercy
withered on the vine
With your feet on the ground, your head in the clouds
and your heart on the line
Open up your eyes

Chorus
You've got to rise up (rise up)
when this life has got you down
You've got to look up (look up)
when you search & nothings found
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the love that's here and now
It's coming down
So rise up now.

When your told that day is over
long after the sun goes down
And your mind it keeps on racing
at the dreams that don't come 'round

When you don't know how to surrender
'Cause your whole life's been a fight
When the dark holds you and you can't break through
cause you haven't seen the light.
Open up your eyes…

Bridge:
And all the lambs roar like lions
And all the prisoners breaking their chains

And all the poor find their treasure
Cause heaven is coming this way.
And all the lambs roar like lions
And all the prisoners breaking their chains
And all the poor find their treasure
Cause heaven is coming this way.


No comments: