Daily Challenge #1

Good morning, Friend,

Happy early Thanksgiving to you. Having our kids out of school this week has reminded me how much I used to enjoy getting the time off from school during the holidays. Admittedly, I still look forward to getting a few days off from work!

What are your plans for the holiday?

You may already be aware of this little thing called 'Daily Challenge' Each day (or a couple of times a week depending how chaotic my life gets) I'll email out a Daily Challenge. These challenges range from attempting to do some exercise to writing a thank you note to a friend.

Lately my ears and heart have been filled by stories of others who are feeling worthless and down. I definitely have my struggles as well. My heart is heavy with these stories. I'm praying these little challenges will offer some hope and a purpose for each of us. Hopefully they will become a flicker of hope.

So with that being said, our first challenge is… (Drum roll, please.)

To acquire a blank notebook: It doesn't need to be anything fancy. It can simply be a 3-ring binder with loose leaf papers or a $.59 spiral notebook from the grocery store. This notebook will be used to jot down thoughts/ideas along the journey.

I'll be posting these Daily Challenges on my blog

Http://beautifuladventure.blogspot.com. If you have any comments regarding the challenge, I'd love to hear about them on my blog.

Until next time,

Tanya

No comments: