Bugs and a Party

Troy's been wrestling with a gnarly bug since last Saturday. He thought he was about over it, but this morning it has returned with a vengeance. We ate lunch together, but he's looking a little rough. Hopefully he's able to beat this thing soon.

We had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday. So glad Troy was able to go with me to see photos of the baby. The Lil' Tater wouldn't stop moving long enough to take the photos. Go figure! It's pretty cool to see the kid bouncing all over inside, even though it's only about 2.5" long. It's about the size of a matchbox car. Everything seems to be progressing very well. And some good news, I'm feeling so much better. Think the morning/evening sickness has finally moved on and I'm able to hold down my dinner. It makes a world of difference when I feel well. Now I can start to be excited about this Lil' Tater.

It's a rainy day today. Could go for some vanilla ice cream from DQ. That sounds tasty.

2 comments:

fryeguys said...

boy or girl? Names?

L and P said...

Be expecting a little package for Lil Tater--I really couldn't resist :)