Love Dare

i'm absolutely loving this book called Love Dare. i cannot recommend it enough for married couples. I picked up a copy from family christian store, and bought a couple more copies from wal-mart. so far i've accomplished each of my challenges without much effort, yet the amount of time and thoughtfulness it takes to accomplish them is benefitting troy and me leaps and bounds. i can tell that troy is absolutely loving it. he loves getting emails and notes of encouragement.

yesterday kimberly and i were chatting and she mentioned to me about what God is revealing to her. her heart is set on these verses: [Mark 10.43-44 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all.] guess she wanted to share the joy of serving others. then i was working on my lesson in the daniel bible study last night, and of course, those verses were mentioned. in my love dare lesson for yesterday, this verse was illustrated: [Phil 2.3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.] think God is up to something in my life? i would say He's trying to get my attention for sure.

btw, troy is the one with the nasty feet. you can give him a hard time about it. i give you permission. wink wink.

No comments: