Random Update

so a few things have happened since my last update. i've ridden in Troy's truck down to orlando for a day. during that trip we had the 'free disney tour by trozay'. Troy gave me a great tour of disney, including ice cream from some wonderful chocolate place. (i'm really bad with names, sorry.)

we've had the kids for 8 weekends staight. well, we've had some help with the boys a couple weekends - and that i am so grateful for. this last weekend we didn't have to drive very much and it was great. saturday we went fishing, then to dixie motor speedway for Troy's father's day event. we all had a great time. yesterday we spent some time at the pool. it was fun just hanging out and not having to drive hours and hours like most weekends. the relaxing weekend helped both Troy and me too. i think next weekend we are off duty as parents, so i'm really looking forward to some free time. i wanna give a special shout-out to Troy's parents for helping us out with the kids.

let's see, what else is going on in my world. i've been missing africa a lot the last couple days. i keep thinking of swahili words, and translating english into swahili. ninaweza kusema kiswahili. i spoke with my friend, japheth, this morning. he and i were remembered the days when we'd sneak off to Boma so we could get some cokes. those were the days.

Troy and I combined our t-mobile plans. i thought for sure that I'd have to cancel my plan, then add my line onto his phone, but that's wasn' the case. t-mobile actually allowed us to combine plans withouth any extra fees. and now Troy and I save about 40 bucks a month because we are on one plan. i'm pretty excited about that.

been reading in Romans latey. reading about how our sufferings will be honored... that message speaks volumes into my life right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you looks at Blacks blog lately? :-) http://blackstudios.com/blog/
-V