Movie Night

so i went to see a movie tonight: Lions for Lambs. thought provoking flick. want to see it again to catch more parts. there are so many messages to it... making your life count. the movie has some rude language and some war scenes, hence the R rating.

before the show started, there was a music video featuring 3 doors down. the song, citizen soldier, seems to be dedicated to the national guard. i found this blog which has a youTube video of the song. it's a pretty sweet song. here are some lyrics:

Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
but rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
the strongest among you may not wear a crown.

On that day when you need your brothers and sisters to care,
I'll be right here!
On that day when you don't have the strength for the burden you bear,
I'll be right here!
Citizen soldiers holding the light for the ones that we guide from the dark of despair.

you might want to check out that song too.

1 comment:

Tony said...

That's a great film, I really enjoyed it too